Tuesday, July 2, 2013

S'mores, Movie Night and Ice Cream Oh My!

     
        We have successfully completed our first three events on our bucket list! The first was make s'mores. It was very easy and we will definitely be doing it again quite often this summer.  Seyjil, Taylor, and I participated in the "event" and as you can tell from the pictures we had ton's of fun! (P.S. Please excuse the crazy hair. We had just finished swimming in the lake).


       
        The second, and third, thing we did was a movie night and we went to get ice cream in between the two movies. For our movies we watched Mean Girls (A first for Seyjil and me) and Shark Tale (not my favorite). For this activity we had myself, Taylor, Seyjil and Hailey participating.


       And here are the pictures I took from our walk to get Ice Cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment