Friday, July 5, 2013

Day at the Beach

       My friend Taylor and I both have babysitting gigs this summer and we wanted to do something fun with our kiddos that we would enjoy too. So we decided  to bring the kid's down to the beach for the day. We also invited Seyjil and her little sister Meera. Meera is the same age as the girls I babysit! (Whoo! Friends for all and majority of the fab 5 present!) To begin the day the girls I babysit, Chloe and Grace, and I filled up about 300 water balloons! When we got to the beach the real fun began with our water balloon war. I was too busy attempting to defend myself against the kids attacks to take pictures but we did get a picture after the fight.


       The water balloon fight only lasted five minutes at best. Even then all six kids said that they loved it. Plus, at the end, because the kids "won", they got to push the three of us into the lake as a prize. Overall it was a success!

       We also managed to get a jumping picture. (We will be taking another with all five of us girls later) Grace took a video for us and thanks to technology, and iPhones, we took a screen shoot of the best frame of the video! I think that the picture turned out amazingly but I also can't wait to take another one later!


        After babysitting I went with my family and Seyjil to see Despicable Me 2! It was great and very funny just like the first. I really loved learning more about some of my favorite movie characters. Below is a picture of my niece, Claire, and myself before the movie. (She loved it too!)


       And to conclude, I hope that everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment